Code of Conduct
Certifiied Professional Logisticians (CPLs) shall at all times:
- Seek to uphold and enhance the integrity and professionalism of the transport and logistics industry.
- Be responsible for the welfare, health and safety of their employees and the community in general, before their private interest.
- Continue their professional development throughout their careers and actively assist and encourage fellow professionals, whether CPLs or not, to advance their knowledge and expertise.
- Strive to serve the interest of their employers loyally and without compromising professional integrity or ethics.
- Ensure that they carry out their duties in such a way as to promote a professional image of their organisation, the Logistics profession, and industry.
- Build their professional reputation on merit and only compete in a fair manner, thus encouraging fair competition between transport modes.
- Promote actively international understanding, goodwill and co-operation among professionals in logistics and supply chain management disciplines.